I have a couple questions based on what I've been hearing about mid-west weather and this particular tornado season.
1. Why hold the camp now? I realize camps must be held when kids are out of school, but this season has started off so horribly, couldn't the camp have been postponed a month or so?
2. Why did the parents let their children go?
3. The camp counselors were monitoring tornado warnings?
4. Doesn't the camp have storm cellars?
5. Aren't scouts supposed to "be prepared"?
At least four people were killed and more than 40 injured when a tornado struck a Scout camp in Iowa.
Note: Headline links to source.