Friday, March 31, 2006

A Couple Things

In looking over my recent posts I noticed I forgot to include the adjective "idiot" before Bush's name. I was remiss in not doing so. You readers are free to insert that word each time I invoke Dear Leader's name. It is appropriate. Omitting that adjective is as dire as Wayne Uff's forgetting to add (weakener in chief) behind Bush's name.

I only mention Wayne Uff's name to influence the powers at Bad Attitudes to include me in their blogroll.

No politicing here, but truth is, Wayne Uff is good as are all the Bad Attitude posters. I recommend them hightly. Bad Attitudes is one of the first sites I visit daily. Wayne, Chuck, jerome, Bill and the others (Tom?) are the creme de la creme of blog sites. They have normally short, susinct posts that cut through the bullshit to the heart of any topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home