Friday, March 31, 2006

Links R Us #2


More sites for your viewing pleasure.

This story via Watertiger at Dependable Renegade. It seems Bush was told the aluminum tubes, which played such a prominent role in his justifying his invasion of Iraq, were likely to be used for conventional weapons and Bush was told this in writing.


WHAT THE FUCK? via Watertiger at Dependable Renegade. US will detonate an above-ground nuclear device near Las Vegas? Atlantic City should benefit. And I would definitely avoid the
buffets
for a while...a long while. Oh yeah, I stole the picture from Watertiger.

By the way, I'm starting to get more than a little concerned by the number of mushroom clouds appearing throughout the blogs, mine included. These aren't fucking toys people.

Iraq from a soldier's perspective via Fun with handgranades. Not that Hugh Hewitt doesn't have the same nightmares, being in danger as he is.

Dr Tom More over at The Moquol does a much more detailed post about the Democrats' security plan for the US than I did earlier. We both agree...we like it.

Someone is very concerned they see indicators that Bush is going to invade Iran. I picked this item up via BuzzFlash.

I've posted about this so many times it's too much trouble to link. If interested, just google search over in the right column. I'm sure I used one of two words so "invade iraq iran" or "attack iraq iran" should bring up most of those posts. Damn I get those two confused.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home