Monday, March 06, 2006

Thank God They Didn't Pee

Bush and his handlers really have no fucking clue. They caused India "national shame" before he visited Mahatma Gandhi's shrine.

When I visit a Buddhist temple in Thailand, I know it's proper to remove my shoes. I'm not aware, but try to understand local customs, culture and tradition. The damn POTUS should do better at it than I. After all, he has minions who can study up on that shit.

Please read this very short article.

Gotta be completely fair here. I was in Malaysia shortly after Al Gore, the then Vice President, had spoken at the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (Apec) summit. His remarks enraged the country. He and his minions did not do their homework and it cost Gore and hurt America's image.

Such obtuse behavior is unacceptable in a politician regardless of party. They represent US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home