Monday, March 06, 2006

John Hinderaker Is Assrocket

I emailed John Hinderaker at Powerline because he posted several incorrect items about John Murtha. I was quite cordial, but wasn't treated with nearly the same respect in his reply.

Original message:
Please go online and correct the misinformation in your post "Is Murtha Nuts?"

The correct information can be found here. [Think Progress]

Thank you,

spiiderweb

On 3/6/06, Power Line wrote:
Read the update, dummy.

My response:
I was trying to be cordial and that doesn't seem to work for you. I don't visit sites every couple minutes to see if corrections have been made. I'm sorry for missing your update.

My proper response:
Go fuck yourself, assrocket. You're an arrogant twit with the intelligence of a seashell who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the alphabet. I'd swallow broken glass before I'd visit your site to read your update and give you another hit.

If you weren't a Republican sycophant, you wouldn't have posted those errors in the first place.

Now I feel much better. I think I'll be fine from here on out. Gotta remember not to email wingnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home