Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me And Bush


Here's the difference between me and Bush and Bushco.

I can't imagine the horror I would feel if I took the life of one human. If it were in defense of self, family or country I might be able to live with it.

Bush has no compunction in causing the deaths of thousands. Many of those thousands are like you and I, but of a darker hue. They were pursecuted before and killed, but they are being killed now in greater numbers thanks to US military technology. They are being killed by a "Christian" nation that values life. Irony knows no bounds.

Our enemy is and has always been Osama bin Laden and al qaeda. The enemy has never been your average Iraqi. But your average Iraqi is being killed daily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

What I want to know is this: How many Iraqi corpses do we have to create before Bush decides we're "even"?

2700+ Americans were killed on 9/11/01. Over 2500 American troops have been killed in Bush's war, and possibly hundreds of thousands of Afghanis and Iraqis.

So how many Afghan or Iraqi corpses = 1 American corpse?

Just trying to get an idea for how they keep score....

5/26/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

My guess is, with Bushco's evaluation of others, it's significant. Maybe 15 to 1? The whole thing sickens me. Our military is killing so many innocents unintentially or not (alleged) and it's just plain cruel. Our beef is with bin Laden. He's who we should be going after and not innocent Iraqis.

5/26/2006 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home