Sunday, February 04, 2007

A sorta lazy, but not really post

If I weren't so lazy I would document and link like hell in this post, but...I'm lazy.

In fact I'm so lazy I nearly didn't type those last two words which weren't necessary anyway, but I needed to make a point.

It seems to me things are deteriorating rapidly in Iraq.
1) The insurgents (whatever the hell that means) are able to kill many more people now. Instead of 2-3 they can kill 135 or more with one explosion.

2) Referring to item 1, they seem to be able to obtain much more explosive material than they used to.

3) Based on reports of the number of Black Hawk helicopters downed recently, they are getting much better at that too.

Now this leads me to a few questions.
1) Does the US military not know how to fight this type enemy? And, to be clear, I am not casting aspersions. This is guerrilla1 warfare which I suspect US troops are not trained to perform.

2) Is the equipment coalition forces are provided inadequate?

3) Are coalition forces more readily identifiable?

4) Why is our military still there?

5) If the coalition forces were not in Iraq, how many insurgents would there be?

6) Just how many tanks do the insurgents have?

7) Osama bin Laden? Hello? What happened with him?

Do you have any questions? If so, please post in comments.

1I can't believe I spelled that right on the first try, but Merriam-Webster said I did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home