Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fidel Castro health watch


I'm a bit behind the curve on this due to my so called life.

Fidel Castro is neither dead nor dying. In fact...
The Cuban president, Fidel Castro, will be in "perfect shape" to stand for parliament again in a year's time, the head of the country's national assembly has said.

"I would nominate him," said Ricardo Alarcon told reporters yesterday. "I'm sure he will be in perfect shape to continue handling his responsibilities."

A personal note. I've had intestinal surgery and it takes one hell of a long time to recover. And I'm much younger than Castro. The human body doesn't like to be invaded and, I would guess aside from heart or brain surgery, there's no more violent invasion of the body than an operation on the intestines.

Hell, my stomach now looks like a road map and I have two navels.

Meanwhile, Bushco is collectively crying because Castro isn't on his last legs.

(read more)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home