Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have no choice. Gotta mention Brittney on MTV

Its unavoidable. I'm not a celebrity follower, but some people keep popping up whether I choose it to happen or not. Brittney, Paris, Angelina, Brad, Craig, Clinton... I think you get the idea.

I've read a couple items mentioning Brittney is out of shape. Fuck! I should be so out of shape.

Except for a little bit of flab under her biceps (only the right one?), she's a normal woman. Jesus H Christ hailing a cab. What standards do people have to meet? Why do we buy into this shit? Just asking.

A couple things. I still can't upload images to Blogger so you have to go to the link to see the pic. And I didn't watch the awards show and have no idea if Brittney was "out of it", drunk, drugged out of her fucking mind. That's for you to decide.

Via Big Shot Bob in Texas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home