Friday, November 16, 2007

Help required


I need a new RSS aggregator. Bloglines is totally fucked.

Rangeragainstwar is one of my favorite sites. Jim and Lisa post everyday, but many days go by and fucking Bloglines doesn't give me the feeds.

My guess is it only supplies a limited number of feeds each day and rangeragainstwar doesn't make the cut.

What's good out there?

And if you spam me or send malware links I'll hunt you down and kill you like a rabid dog. You are forewarned.

I'm in a negative mood which I don't expect to change soon.

What the fuck is it with the Blogger dictionary? I enter RSS aggregator as a term and...

I'm offered:

Aggregate
Aggregates
Aggregated
Aggregate r

About 30% of the time I have to add words to the dictionary.

Hey, this a legitimate "computer world" term. Someone is sleeping at the fucking keyboard. Their job is to add words to the dictionary and they need my unpaid help?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

You're very kind, spiider. We love you,

Lisa

11/16/2007 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

thanks, jim

11/16/2007 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home