Thursday, November 22, 2007

I can bring you down, down, down



Update below.

Something no one seems to be mentioning about Scotty "I unwittingly lied" McClellan is its one man's word. He also has to sell his fucking book.

I've no doubt he's now telling the truth and his allegations should be investigated, but...

I seriously doubt he was innocent. Politics don't work like that. He knew exactly what the truth was.

In addition, if one of your neighbors turns you in for having sex with barnyard animals, it isn't true until proven.

Hey, it was consensual!

Jesus H Christ in Doc Martens, I hate seeing both sides of a situation and sure as hell hate to appear to be defending the Bush administration.

Update: Check out Roger Ailes (the good one) for more information. Damn I wish I had his contacts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home