Monday, February 04, 2008

Brazil's Carnaval: too rich for poor?


Hey, I know that girl!
I'm quite sure we dated.

This is one of hundreds of reports about Rio's carnival.

Media reporters are flooding us with reports about carnival.

My supposition is most of these reporters are in Rio, drunk on there asses, reporting on the "spectacle" they're viewing through bloodshot eyes.

Of course, the girl in the above photo has nothing to to with their perspective.

Are any of these reporters female? I've not seen any such stories.

I could well be wrong but I'm rarely infallible.
Tonight, millions of people will tune in to a world-famous spectacle involving carefully choreographed moves, intense competition and fanatical spectators.

ADMISSION: Should I get the opportunity to go to Rio for carnival on someone else's dime and drink myself silly and stare at the girl above, I would be packing my bag.

Via International.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Shot Bob said...

You and Me Buddy........I am ready to go!

2/26/2009 12:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl on the Picture is my cousin. Her name is Adriana.

6/08/2012 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home