Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Personal


This reminded me of an anecdote from a few years back. Jesus H Christ with a shell, it was probably six years ago.

Anyway I took my then fiancé and her daughter out for dinner. It was in Asia and I specifically chose a restaurant which served escargo because I love it. It was the only restaurant I could find that did serve this delicacy. Unfortunately they didn't understand drawn butter so I had to make do. Its really not the same.

I suggested her daughter try one. She was adamant about not putting a snail in her mouth.

After some teasing and cajoling by her mum and I she did timidly try one. HUGE MISTAKE!

She cleaned my plate. She couldn't eat the rest fast enough.

Ours were much smaller than the picture.

Note: Headline links to source.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home