Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Am Blushing

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I had to step out for a while and when I came back my site had exploded. Not like "BOOM" or anything. There was no damage. I think.

A few days ago (February 23rd) I had my 200th hit. That was my one month anniversary with this site.

So, being lazy as I am. I thought cool, but now I'll wait for my 500th hit before mentioning hits again. That way I can just relax for the next 5-6 weeks.

Today, twelve days later, my hits are over 550! Got caught with my pants down. Well, not really because I wasn't wearing any, but anyway...

I'm still lazy so I won't mention hits until number... hmmm let me see. Gotta make it large. Don't want to get there in another twelve days. Alright I think I have it. Two thousand will be the magic number.

As always I am grateful to all who have visted with special thanks to those of you who visit regularly. I do appreciate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home