Friday, January 25, 2008

Starbucks testing $1-a-cup coffee, with free refills (CAW)


Original Starbucks© logo

Apparently some old biddy or someone in Marketing thought the original logo was too risqué. So they changed it to the one you're familiar with.


Actually they've used at least four logos I'm aware of in their history since 1971.

OK. This is news and probably good news to many, but it also gives me a chance to post one of my favorite pictures.
Faced with growing competition from cheaper rivals, Starbucks is selling small cups of drip coffee for $1 with free refills as part of a test in its hometown [Seattle].

Hahaha. All you guys out there thought my favorite would be this one, right?


Click for larger...uh, image

BTW: You are right. It is one of my favorite photos.

Yes, there is a difference. The name Starbucks© is copyrighted and the logo is a registered trademark - ®.

Via National News.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home