Thursday, November 22, 2007

Are Black People Stupid? Opinions Differ

Three things:
1. I can't provide a snippet. You need to follow the link.

2. The headline is ridiculous in that it's a stupid question.

3. I rarely link to the alpha dogs, but this is different.

Actually I have a fourth thing. I always have another thing, but usually post before it occurs to me.

I've worked with black people who were obviously more intelligent than all of us except me. Hahaha.

Intelligence has nothing to do with melanin. It also has nothing to do with income. Some of the most intelligent people I've ever known were by all standards poor.

Via Atrios.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there sure isn't any shortage of stupid white people. Even rich and well-educated ones.

*Especially* rich and well-educated ones...

11/23/2007 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home